07 July 2011

Fabric-book pages

Here is the fabric book page I have made for Helinä in Finland. Helinä's theme is Cezanne.
I have used the painting Bibemus-Quarry as inspiration to make a needlefelt page with some machine stitching.




 This is a page Ritva in Finland has made for me. Inspired by a painting of Egon Schiele.
Not special her favorite painter but she likes those paintings with wonky houses.
I am very pleased with it.
The size of the pages are 15 x 15 cm. as usual.
This swap is a monthly swap in the Fibre Fever group.

11 comments:

Moni said...

Dear Ati,
your Cezanne is beautiful !!! I like it. And Ritva's Site too !!
Liebe Grüße - Moni

Hannie said...

Je Cezanne is prachtig Ati. Zo echt impressionistisch (met wol gepuncht?) Maar ook de kaart die je terugkreeg naar Egon Schiele is erg leuk weergegeven!

murgelchen said...

Hi Ati,
both pages are wonderful.

LG,
Helga

MulticoloredPieces said...

The book pages are beautiful and I like your little books as well. What fun!
best, nadia

Wilma said...

WOW, beautiful interpretation of Cezanne Ati, my compliments!

Trillian said...

Adorable pages!

Anna said...

Ati in een woord prachtig!
Anneke

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi Ati,

Wow, I love your interpretation of the Cezanne painting. It is gorgeous! Love the one that Ritva made for you too! It is great!
Hugs and keep having fun.

Lenna Young Andrews said...

how beautiful! I love your needle felted page, Ati. : ^ ) lenna

Johanna Zweden said...

Wat schitterend Ati.
Groetjes Joke
Is het bij jullie ook zulk raar weer!!!

desertskyquilts said...

I love both of these. The way you did yours really looks like an impressionist painting.