26 August 2011

Babette blanket

 For two weeks ago I have started crocheting a Babette blanket.
I started without the pattern but bought it after crocheted two squares.
Then I discovered that my yarn was too thin.
I already bought some which matched nice the yarn I had left from a shawl.
Well I have continued and here are the first five sections sewed together.
I have to extend the original pattern with a round or two but I'll see when I arrive at the end of the Babette  pattern.
My blanket so far feels super soft, I love this yarn!
Merci of Filcolana bought at 123 knit.dk
I also have a few skeins of Arwetta extra fin merino.
Use crochet needle 2,5 mm.

6 comments:

Sandie said...

Love the colours and pattern of this.


Sandie xx

Edith Bieri said...

Love your blanket. Are you sewing the blocks together or are you hooking them togehter?
Edith

Suztats said...

I love this blanket with the different sized squares, and I really like how you've put them together.

Hannie said...

Haken is weer helemaal in Ati! En zeker in die mooie kleuren die je gebruikt. Een gehaakte quilt, erg leuk!
Ik keek ook even op de site met de sokjes. Mooi!!!

angélique said...

Your babette blanket is wonderful. I love the colours you used.Could you tell me please where do you buy the pattern !
Thanks Ati.

Ruth said...

Hei Ati. Nydelig teppe du hekler, blir det ett stort, som de vi har sydd? Nydelige farger. Ha en fin helg.