12 October 2011

Fabric book-pages

 The page above is made in the theme from Lorenza (Italy). Lorenza's wish is pages from paintings from Vincent van Gogh. I made Souvenir de Mauve. As a young girl I had a copy from this painting on my bedroom wall. I liked it very much and I still do.
Making it from fabrics was a challenge. For the blossoms I choose little sequins.
Below the page Lorenza made for me. The theme of my book is: a impression of a painting you like.  Lorenza made "the scream" from Edvard Much.

10 comments:

Heavens2Betsy said...

Really very beautiful and so very clever. penny

Lottie said...

These are both really gorgeous and your tree with all those lovely sequins is breathtaking

Hannie said...

Een pracht pagina Ati! Zo mooi als het schilderij van Vincent.
Maar ook die je terugkreeg mag er zijn, ook erg mooi gemaakt!

Lurline said...

Really creative, Ati - I love!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Johanna Zweden said...

Wat zijn ze schitterend Ati
Groetjes Joke

Kiwifruit-Shiree said...

so very beautiful Ati, love 'em!!

T's Daily Treasures said...

Both art pieces are absolutely beautiful. Such detailed and wonderful work. Hope your weekend is great. Tammy

nancypo said...

Gorgeous!!! You should sell some of your art!!!

Rosalía said...

wow! really art!

Helga said...

Dear Ati,
both pages are real beautiful.
LG,
Helga