08 November 2011

fabric book pages

 Here are the last fibre pages I have swapped. The "winter" page went to Maria in Portugal.
Maria's wish was to get pages of all seasons. I saw she had received both summer and spring pages so I made a winter page for her.
Made from sheep-fleece on the embellisher and some hand embroidery. In the white snow I have added a few angelina fibers for a 'sparkle'.
Below the page I got from Kath. She lives on the isle of Crete.
Kath has woven an impression of a painting by Paul Klee ( sailing boats).
The original painting is on the third picture.
I asked for impressions of art paintings. I am very happy with this page!
The pages are 15x15 cm. ( 6")

6 comments:

Hannie said...

Een prachtige "verstilde" winter!
Maar ook de Klee pagina is heel bijzonder!

Suztats said...

I like your winter page.

tiny said...

Een hele mooie winterkaart, en ook jou geweven kaart ziet er prachtig uit.

tiny said...

Een hele mooie winterkaart, en ook jou geweven kaart ziet er prachtig uit.

Johanna Zweden said...

Schitterend Ati, alle 2
Groetjes Joke

Lottie said...

Your winter page is just stunning - and so apt from where you live. You have some great contributions to your own book too - what a lovely variety