04 February 2012

fabric book pages

 This is a fabric-book page for Robin in Australia. Robin asked for pages in green/blue. I made a page in CQ work. The lace is light blue. It looks more green on the photo. Making a good photo is very difficult with silk fabrics. Below a page I got from Helga in Germany. Helga made a page for me from a painting from Ton Schulten.
 Below a page for me from Maria in Portugal. Maria made a page from an textile artist named: Joanna Vasconselos, it is named ; the Princess. This page is a few months late due family illness at Maria's.

8 comments:

Denise said...

Wonderful work by all and so much fun. Denise

bubbygigi said...

I love the seam treatments on the blue and green block and will keep them in my memory for future reference.
Gita

Hannie said...

Alledrie heel mooi, vooral ook de pagina die je maakte voor Robin!

tiny said...

Hele mooie kaart die jegemaakt hebt voor Robin, maar ook die je zelf ontvangen hebt zien er prachtig uit.

Suztats said...

Wonderful pages, my dear!

T's Daily Treasures said...

Always such unique and beautiful artwork in these fabric pages. Hope your day is beautiful. Tammy

Kiwifruit-Shiree said...

lovely pages Ati!

Janny de Roo said...

Het is zo leuk te zien, hoe ieder er zijn eigen interpretatie aan geeft.