05 March 2012

CQJP 2012 February

This is my second block for the Crazy Quilt Journal Project 2012. It is February.
 I make the blocks at the end of every month so that I know how this month has been.
 February has had unusual weather, almost no snow and much!! rain.
 I have added a few white lace pieces for the snow and I sewed much raindrops ( read glass-beads) on this block.
The snowdrops were blooming in the garden.
At mothers day ( In Norway in February) I got roses from my daughter and it was valentine day also. ( The hearts fabric :)
My CQJP blocks are 20 cm square. (8").

5 comments:

kerrykatiecakeskeb43 said...

Beautiful Ati! Your snowdrops are lovely!

ZlataR said...

Great job, Ati! Ribbon embroidery - roses and snowdrops - superb!

Hannie said...

Ook weer een blok om met plezier naar te kijken! Ik heb ook net het andere nog even bekeken. Het wordt telkens een zeer persoonlijk blok!

Suztats said...

Very pretty, Ati! I really like the snowdrops.

Ruth said...

Nydelig som alltid. Alt du lager er virkelig så delikat og lekkert.

Jeg håper du har en fin uke og at våren er på full fremmarsj hos deg.