21 March 2012
Kaffe Fasset/strips top ready
It was not as easy as I thought it should be. Very different sizes of all elements, it was like I had mixed up three jigsaw puzzles and tried to make one puzzle of all the pieces!
When laying it on the floor yesterday afternoon, I discovered a few major bumps.
So I had to rip out a few long seams and make them a bit more narrow.
That was not a problem because nothing is straight in this quilt! LOL
I didn't have enough fabric for the light border, so I "invented" a solution to sew the strips trough the border and added a bit of green too ;)
I shall cut everything straight when I have the batting.
It becomes a square quilt, about 210 x 210 cm, 84 x 84 inch.
I couldn't take a better picture, the border on the bottom isn't on the photo, sorry.