21 April 2012

CQJP blocks March and April

 Here is my April block for the CQJP 2012.
When I sewed my last four corner blocks for my wool quilt I made one extra block for the CQJP journal.
I'll make a fabric book of my blocks. A page for every month of this year.
I hope the book will reflect what I did this year.

A little late but here is my March block.
The month March I have been very busy to sew a large quilt for my youngest daughter.
All Kaffe Fasset fabrics. 
From the leftovers I made this block. It represent March for me in my CQ journal 2012.

5 comments:

Ineke Hulzebos said...

Ook alweer van die prachtige blokken!!!
Fijn weekend

Johanna Zweden said...

Schitterende blokken.

Sneeuwt het bij jou ook! sinds dat ik thuis ben gekomen, dinsdag is het weer raak grrrrr

Fijne zondag groetjes Joke

Marina said...

Ati todos tus trabajos me parecen preciosos, podemos hacer un intercamvio de ATC o AS, desde Barcelona te mando un fuerte abrazo Marina

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi Ati,
I love your April quilt block but my favorite because of the colors is March!
Hugs

cq4fun said...

I'm taking a wild guess that the flower vine in the upper right corner of April is Sassa Lynne thread! Beautiful blocks, both of them, and so different from each other.