30 June 2012

beautiful mail

Today I found great mail in my mailbox.
 The found poem I won a while ago on the blog of Jo in New Zealand.
 It is a great piece of Jo's art!
 Jo added also zentangle cards, they are great too!
Thank you very much Jo :)
I shall frame the poem and hang it on the wall in my sewingroom.
You find more of Jo's art on her blog and in her Etsy shop

 Below the very nice card I got this week from Ineke. She paint on fabric and stitch afterwards.
I love her cards.
You can see more HERE on her blog.
Thank you very much Ineke :)

5 comments:

Hannie said...

Wat prachtig! Een hele kunst dat zentangle! En ook zo'n mooie kaart van Ineke. Wat ben je verwend zeg!

margaret said...

what a lovely surprise to receive in the post and another surprise for someone to receive from you with the beautiful card you have made.

Rosalien said...

Wat een leuke verrassing zeg! Prachtig! Je blog ziet er prachtig uit. Wat maak je leuke dingen!! Groetjes Rosalien

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi Ati,
Wow those are lovely presents! The Zentangeld poem and cards are lovely! The handpainted and stitched postcard lovely too.
Hugs

cq4fun said...

Jo's zentangle cards are always so amazing to me. She's so artistic. Love the postcard. It looks like something you should have, floral and dark red. =)