09 June 2012

show and tell

Last week the ladies of the Nordfjord Quilteklubb went on an afternoon surprise trip as they always do at the end of the bee season. The committee which organised the surprise trip asked me a few months ago if I could do a show and tell in a nice location in the village I live.
And I said yes.
So, last Tuesday I brought some of my quilts, lace collages and CQ work to the Doctorgarden.
 A lovely cafe and gallery here in Selje.
It was a very nice evening. The ladies, all quilters, were very interested in my CQ work.
 It might happen I teach a CQ class in the Autumn at the Nordfjord Quilteklubb.
Here are two pictures and if you like to see and read more, it is HERE and HERE.



9 comments:

Wieke van Keulen said...

Wat gezellig, Ati en wat leuk om je werk te laten bewonderen. Prachtige quilt trouwens. Groet, Wieke

Ineke Hulzebos said...

Wat een prachtige quilt!!! En wat een leuke kleintjes aan de muur!
Fijn weekend

Masha Novoselova said...

Ati, that's great! congrats to you! and - your lace collages look so beautiful all together! good luck!
hugs, Masha

Anni - Fabric and Mixed Media Art said...

Wonderful quilt Ati and all your collages looks so beautiful, have a lovely weekend.
Anni

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi Ati,
What a lovely picture of you and your beautiful quilt. I am so happy to hear that you might be teaching a class soon. Congratulations. I love all your small Vintage style quilts.
Hugs

Hannie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hannie said...

Heel leuk,zo'n show and tell!Maar ook heerlijk je bakresultaten!
groetjes Hannie

TIRIL SOL said...

Tusen takk for at vi fekk sjå og høre om alle de flotte arbeida dine.
Det var meget vellykka og ei stor overrasking for medlemmane å få møte deg. Vi i komiteen er kjempeglad for at du ville bruke denne kvelden på oss.

cq4fun said...

Beautiful, and what an honor to be asked to share with everyone. I hope you convert a lot of ladies to crazy quilting!