29 May 2016

collages

It was busy last weeks, a guest stayed almost a week and a friends husband and father died. But I have made some collages, a few together with my guest which also is a dear friend. Do you know that you can click on the photos to see them large?
acryl paint and magazine klippings in an old book

magazine pieces and a bit paint , old book A4 size

double page in large book A4

double page in old book, acryl paint, napkins

double page in old book, doodles and ONE cut photo.

4 comments:

Eva said...

Dear Ati!
I love the last two pages. You had really a busy week.
Eva from Austria

feltfree på Åsly said...

Wat zijn dat een mooie paginas geworden.

sharonb said...

love these but I think I really like the top collage and the one with the poppies- they both speak to me thanks for sharing

Edwina said...

Lovely to see your collages. I'm just starting in art journaling, collage and so on. Sometimes it's so frustrating as I don't know what to do where to start, fingers itching to do something and brain fizzing away. Yet just can't get going. Lots of prepped pages waiting for ....?