05 October 2016

Long time

It is a long time ago I did something on this blog, too long I know. But it has been a busy summer, I was in Norway at my daughters place. She moved to an other house. Before I went to Norway and after I came home I made some collages in old book.
 I also joined ICAD 2016  from Daisy yellow.
Most of the photo's are on my Instagram ( Malinaplass) account or on facebook. It goes quick and I didn't find out to post directly to my blog from the Ipad or my phone.
Here a few of the pages I made.

glued papers and teared away

old textiles and a label

summer memories

oriënt impression

wonderfull world

7 comments:

feltfree på Åsly said...

Het zijn mooie nieuwe pagina's.

margaret said...

good to see you back on your blog Ati, I was wondering how you were. Your pages are beautifully truly a work of art

Jane Raymond said...

Glad to see you back on your blog! I have missed you. I have always loved looking at your projects, no matter what medium they are in. I particularly enjoyed your crazy quilting. Thanks for sharing. God bless you, Jane

Ineke said...

In de zomer is het meestal ook niet veel tijd om te bloggen, fijn dat je er weer bent. Mooie pagina's heb je gemaakt!

Kristin said...

Oh, these are just beautiful - I love all the energy and movement in these collages and the ones in the post below ;) Thank you for your visit! xo

Janny de Roo said...

Mooi e collages Ati, ik zou het ook graag doen, maar dan op stofgebied. Op de één of andere manier lukt het me niet zo goed. Ben slecht in het "loslaten".....! Kijk uit naar je volgende bericht.

Hannie de Beer said...

Ik was je blog een poosje kwijt Ati, maar gelukkig via, via weer gevonden. Prachtig werk deze collages!