26 January 2017

No paint this week

This week I made a new table runner for my dining table. After the Christmas things were put in the boxes again I needed a table runner between Christmas and Easter.
It is made after the method 'disappearing nine patch'.
I made it from leftovers from earlier projects. Many different fabrics which I like together, a little bit Spring in the air ;-)
size: 140x60 cm.
 After the table runner was ready I decided that I needed some mug-rugs too which would go in colors with my nap-rug :-D
Now back to the painting table!

5 comments:

Ineke said...

Wat een mooie table-runner en de mug rug's passen er mooi bij!
Geniet van het schilderen!

margaret said...

lovley runner I am a fan of disappearing nine patch good mug rugs too and the crochet blanket will come in for plenty of use in the cold weather

Eva said...

Oh what nice colors, giving springtime feeling! And warm feelings in this cold days. I felt in love with the mug rugs. They correspond to the cozy blanket and the table runner.
Have a nice time with your painting colors.
Eva from Austria

crazyQstitcher said...

Hi Ati, your table runner, mug and crochet rugs are so lovely.
My favourite colours also.

feltfree på Åsly said...

Wat heb je daar een leuke loper gemaakt. Lekker fris van kleur.